Thank you for your booking. We will get in touch within 24 hours.
A copy of your booking form should have been sent to the email account you provided. If you don’t receive it, it’s likely that you have put down a wrong address. Please resend your booking or email us directly.
The Next Steps
- Once we receive your booking form, we will send you an email within 24 hours to double-check your booking details and clarify any questions
- With your confirmation, we will send you a PayPal invoice for a non-refundable prepayment (NT$1000 per bike), which can be paid with credit cards and will serve as reservation fee
- If you will be picking up the bike in Taipei, the outstanding payment and a refundable deposit (NT$10000 per bike for race bikes; NT$5000 per bike for road bikes) will be collected in cash when we send you the bike. You are welcome to pay the deposit in major currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, HKD, SGD, JPY, etc.
If you will be picking up the bike in other cities, the outstanding payment and a refundable deposit (NT$10000 per bike for race bikes; NT$5000 per bike for road bikes) will be collected via PayPal two weeks before the booking day
- If you will be returning your bike in Taipei, the deposit will be refunded in cash when we come collect the bike and check that everything is in order
If you will be returning the bike in other cities, the deposit will be refunded via PayPal after we check and confirm that everything is in order
In the meantime, here are some posts you may be interested in.
If you are planning an around-the-island trip in Taiwan:
- My First Cycling Trip in Taiwan Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8
- Cycling Around Taiwan, Partly & Slowly (1), (2), (3), (4)
If you are looking do do some more challenging rides in Taipei:
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in Taipei.
Peter & Lois